Center Saturday is always my favorite post of the week for so many reasons!
1. I love centers in the classroom.
2. All kids need to work, learn, and to PLAY. Centers provide the opportunity to do all of these.
3. I can get my kids to work hard, assess them easily, remediation the ones who need it, and extend learning for those who can be pushed along... and they all still get play time! Social skills are so important.
4. I love making centers.
5. I love sharing my ideas with you guys.
6. I love visual- like the pictures.
Well, I pulled out my camera to grab the pics off it to make my collage picture and it is not readable for some reason... WHAT!?! I had all my classroom's Thanksgiving and Christmas pictures on there as well, so that majorly sucks. I will NOT give up though... I bet I can still find a way to pull them. It just might not happen tonight.
Boo! So sorry! I hate it as well.
I did complete a very small unit today that a teacher requested, based on the book The Snowy Day by Ezra Jack Keats.
I have teachers who want reading comprehension games and writing prompts ONLY for books. This is all that is in the pack- 36 Reading Comprehension Questions and 5 writing prompts. These still take a little time to create, but luckily I was already working on it when the request came in.
|here on TpT, here on TN|
I hope you can use this little pack yourself.